Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ben's Birthday San Francisco

October 23, 2004 (posted in february way way late)

Benny turned 20 something and a bunch of us friends went to San franciso to hang out for a couple of days. We had some drinks went out to Castro Street and had, well yes, more drinks. By mistake I deleted the best pictures. Sorry Guys!


First nignt at Omar's house



The poster says it all!



Ben at Hotel


Ben dancing polkas?


Ouna (or however is spelled) Ben, Reuben and big lou


Joseph, Lou and Joe

Amber, Ben, Omar and Lou

Rachel and Omar

Rachel, Omar, Amber and some dude

Lou, Omar and Rachel

Rachel having a laugh

Amber, Ben and Omar



Heading out to the bars

Figuring out how bart works

What was that Omar?

First drink at a swanky bar

Yes, Shasta. Nice to see you too!



Into 3rd or 4th drink...starting to loose count!

Ben telling the girls "if I was straight, I'll do you"



Should I do it?

after 2 seconds...OK

Shasta forced me to do it!!!

Ben says: Hey I like you pink thong...Can I get a Dance?

Stripper says: O.K. but no touching my ass



Joseph, Shasta and Ben

Rachel and Amber

shastas show again

Shasta and Big Lou

Joseph Got milk?

Best pic of the night...Only two girls I know that can do this.

:P

Next morning having breakfast

10 in the morning and already having a bloody mary!!!

Great trip, everything was awesome.

Omar's birhtday is coming up on 2/15/05 don't for get to shoot him an e-mail.

D.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home